So how’s the challenge going… Well, I’ve given up the tv rule. An episode or two of anime during dinner doesn’t seem to be hurting so far. 😉
Monday I gave the rooster a coat of matte varnish. Then tonight I came back in with some satin on the highlights because the matte dulled it down too much. It’s looking good but I’ll wait to show it again until I’ve framed it.
I also conditioned some old clay and prepped two tiles for new reliefs.
And I set up a painting station.
This was where my husband had his old paint booth. He does insanely complicated scale models of motorcycles and machinery but he hadn’t done any for the last few years.
It wasn’t being used, so ever so slowly, it just got stacked and piled over because it was a safe convenient place to get something out of the way.
It became a Dead Zone. (And I’m REALLY hoping that I’m not the only one or I wouldn’t post the picture.)
I pounced on it.
I started this on Sunday and finished organizing and labeling drawers tonight. Even used it for the last coat of glaze on the rooster.